How to make a bib....??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 12 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• StandsTallWoman
    I need help (on making a fancy regalia).
    by StandsTallWoman
    Hello, I am a fancy shawl dancer; I just started in the beginning of October. I would like to to know how to make a fancy shawl regalia; I have no resources at all and I need some guidance from. What type of fabrics do I need? What type of shawl fringes should I get from Crazy Crow? I want applique...
    03-23-2005, 04:46 PM
  • appleprincess
    Outfit pattern
    by appleprincess
    I am back for those of you who used to tease me when I used "Ahpi Shikopa". No, my name hasn't changed, but I decided that if you were going to tease me with "Autumn Apple Princess," I might as well use the name. No hard feelings to anyone anymore.

Anyway, for those...
    04-01-2003, 01:29 PM
  • Andrea
    Question about the shawl.....
    by Andrea
    I tried to make my daughters shawl and I used some heavy bond fusible webbing. The problem I ran into was that it didn't stick well. Since I have to start all over, does anyone have a better solution? I can sew the design on but if I do that what is the best method of stitching to use zig-zag or...
    05-28-2001, 08:52 PM
  • webscouter
    Knife sheath
    by webscouter
    Here are some questions for your fine folks. I was just gifted a beautiful knife, deer antler handle with eagle head carved in the end, most symetrical hand knapped blade you have ever seen.

I am trying to make a sheath for it and am having problems with forming the rawhide inside sheath....
    10-29-2002, 01:57 AM
  • trtl182
    northeastern or plains trad....
    by trtl182
    ive been trying to do as much research as possible on my new outfit, and im not really 100% positive what im thinking of how i want my outfit to look like is from what area, whether it be northeastern woodlands or plains, or just northern. a couple of things i just want to clarify for myself, if anyone...
    03-06-2004, 02:12 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X