Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ribbon fringe

Originally posted by butterflypulse
    I use 28" pieces folded in half for 14" fringe. I use 1/4" width. I've seen wider fringe and thinner, but I prefer the 1/4". Also, as far as length, there was another discussion on length somewhere on this forum, and some ladies were discussing 3' fringe! So...it all depends on you. Have fun and happy sewing :-)

Wow, so how do you keep the ends of the fringe from fraying?

Comment

Originally posted by Czechy
      I tried this a couple years ago. One batch turned out great and the other did not dye. The content of the ribbon is what's going to matter. 100% polyester ribbon, being a synthetic fiber, will not absorb dye well. I can't remember what the content was of the other ribbon I used, but I know the texture was slightly different and it was not the common Offray satin poly stuff.
      It would be fun to experiment with this, with different dye types and different ribbons.....
      thats probably why my didnt work, i had polyester ribbon, well on to the next experiment

Comment

The Ribbon And Regalia Factory

Hey ladies need ribbon get in touch with me cause i got alot of colors and different sizes! ([email protected])

Comment

my puter is rezzy.. missing a letter!! a letter between g and j..try ribbon factory..for neon ribbon ..it''s cut for u too..u need to order a catalogue..cya!!!!!!

Comment

where do you buy the neon dye to for the fringe? i can't find that either.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X