Lookin for Hackles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for Hackles

Can anybody tell me if there's another place to get the hackle feathers that shawl dancers put in there braid ties? I've seen them in CrazyCrow but they don't have the colors I'm looking for, pink (lite or dark), mint green, lite blue, or purple. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great, Thanks..
    The look on a baby's face the first time they hear the drum is priceless.......

Dang, I thought the title of this thread read: "looking for Hickies". lol Anyways, I can't help ya out. Maybe trying to dye some white ones? DIY bebe... GOOD LUCK and have a nice day.
    sigpicWhy Can't i say "Wanker"?

Comment

Hackles

Wapato pawn and trade 1-509-877-6405. They also have strung rhinestones.
      The trouble with life is there's no background music!!!

Comment

not sure what all they have but try Sioux Trading Post also...I know they have sum feathers and such
        [

Comment

Originally posted by redtail View Post
          not sure what all they have but try Sioux Trading Post also...I know they have sum feathers and such
          Prairie Edge does also in Rapid City. I thing they have a web site. I got some good loose feathers last time I went thru Rapid.
          http://www.prairieedge.com/
          The trouble with life is there's no background music!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X