spinning leggin syndrome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spinning leggin syndrome?

O.k., heres my problem, Ive got this one pair of leggings (zipper style) that no matter what, always spins around where the front is in the back - not cool! (one stays the right way, the other dont) I thought if I swapped legs, maybe it wouldnt spin, but, apparently my legs arent the same size. So, is there something I could use to help the leggin stay in place, or, do I need to take it apart and make adjustments? Ugh! If I have to take it apart, I guess its good winter is coming, I just dont want to chance me screwing the leggin up. Whats your advice?
    Walk softly, leave nothing but footprints....

Hmmmmm....
    Last edited by NSoto; 10-23-2008, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Maybe there is a way you can sew something into the lining at the top and or bottom on the inside? That way you can tie it in place along with the zipper and hopefully not take the whole thing apart.

Comment

Maybe if you didn't shave your leg the night before the stubble would act like velcro and hold the leggin in place??? Kidding I'm Kidding!!
        I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Can you safety pin it to your moc top? Or put a leg warmer under that legging? Maybe cut the foot off a tube sock and wear that under?
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

ahahhha.... I think the not shaving one will work best...lol
            That was funny!

Comment

My jingle leggings used to do that. One would stay forward, the other would spin. I just gave up and started wearing them both facing backward. They stay put now so I don't know what the deal is. Which outfit are you having issues with?

Comment

Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
                Maybe if you didn't shave your leg the night before the stubble would act like velcro and hold the leggin in place??? Kidding I'm Kidding!!
                Hahahahahahaha! Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                  Can you safety pin it to your moc top? Or put a leg warmer under that legging? Maybe cut the foot off a tube sock and wear that under?
                  Hmmm, I'll have to try that out around the house and see if it'll work.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokeemom06 View Post
                    My jingle leggings used to do that. One would stay forward, the other would spin. I just gave up and started wearing them both facing backward. They stay put now so I don't know what the deal is. Which outfit are you having issues with?
                    Im having issues with the neon outfit you saw me wear at Gallipolis. They fit right when I first wore them, so, I dunno. Thinking the not shaving legs would work though LOLOLOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamama View Post
                      Im having issues with the neon outfit you saw me wear at Gallipolis. They fit right when I first wore them, so, I dunno. Thinking the not shaving legs would work though LOLOLOL.
                      I love that outfit. Maybe your legs grew or shrunk?

Comment

You could always try double-stick tape! Try adding a strip around your the biggest part of your leg. . . I have only done it a few times, but it worked great from me!
                        At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. . .

Comment

Originally posted by cherokeemom06 View Post
                          I love that outfit. Maybe your legs grew or shrunk?
                          Possibly, with as much work we've been doing around the house here lately, it wouldnt surprise me to loose weight in my legs - well, my left leg anyhow haha.

Comment

Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
                            thanks for that, I needed a good laugh!

Comment

Every legging set I ever made my eldest daughter did this, I am convinced one leg is smaller, it's her left & she is right handed & athletic so I think she has stronger (larger) muscles on the right

THE FIX. Sew a loop of elastic (1/2 inch or 1 inch width) so it fits tight (but not 2 tight) around the knee (where the top of your legging sits) then sew the loop opposite the zipper. (& sew it down tight). Holds legging in place without effecting the outward look of the legging & takes just minutes to do.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X