who has the biggest Plumes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has the biggest Plumes...

Out of all the women Fancy Dancers in Pow-wow Country who has the biggest Eagle Plumes that you've seen........

Marcy Eashappie had some huge plumes.
    yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Carol M. handsdown!!! :)

Comment

Yup I hafta agree w/ Squishy Carol's plumes are huge!

Comment

Re: who has the biggest Plumes...

:rofl2: Dang!! I must have a gutter mind. I thought, " This person is getting mighty personal". I thought the title was, "Who has the biggest plums?":D

Comment

WITHOUT A DOUBT...

Carol! The thang is, she's got like six of them too!!

Celina Cada has some big ones too.
            Got percap?

Comment

Why just fancy dancers??? *L*

Comment

yup,Carol definitely
                Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

:rofl2:

This topic cracks me up. It's like men having a conversation about "who's is bigger?". :Naughty LOL... Somebody should coin the term Plume Envy. Pretty soon there'll be ads on the Internet, all like, 'get bigger plumes in 30 days!'. What's up with that enneway?? The bigger, the more traditional? :Chatter

Comment

Huh you all still talkin bout eagle plumes? lol

Comment

dang what kinda weirdo thread is this anyways? am i the only one who thinks it looks funny when chicks have plumes bigger than their heads??? *ahem* but yeah carol has some monster huge plumes

Comment

I like big plumes...wider than my head? No. Tall/Full ones? Yes! LOL if that makes any sense?

I have a big noggin though. LOL *jokes*

Comment

I have to agree with LilMissDopey. I think it looks kind of wierd when a chicks plumes are bigger all around than her head. Bonnie Tomasah Has some big plumes that are just short of being obnoxious big. But so far Carol has got the biggest ones I've seen.

Myself, I like my plumes to be big but not J.Lo Booty big!!
                          Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

I know right! This is what I'm saying! I like big plumes (tall/full) but not those huge things some girls have that are like 2 inches wider than their heads and all that good stuff... it looks crazy... :Shocked

Comment

Carol's plumes are hella full. I like'em! After all us mentioned about plumes wider than our heads, well she meets that quota. Am I being biased if I say I still like hers? *LOL* Well, what are friends for eh.

Oh, the reason I say that is of the pic I just viewed in the galeries. *L*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X