Burning Sensation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning Sensation?

Help! I've got this bad burning sensation when I ... um.. well...
    um.. when I think about how bda I need to find some small square mirrors to use on my new beadwork!!
    GAHH!! What did you think I was going to say? LOL

Seriously, somebody pleazzzzzze give me some info on where to get these kind of kirrors from.

Thank you!
    Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

We have all different kinds of those here in town at our Wal-Mart (3191)

Comment

Just found some round ones and square ones at Michale's, they were distributed by Darice so I imagine anyone selling their stuff might have them.
      "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Mirrors!!!

http://www.cardinalenterprises.com/mirrors.htm

This should be all that you need, but I'm not sure how thick these are. Also, you can order them directly from Darice.com, but it's aimed towards companies so ordering qunatities are fairly large.
        "This is not a black and white world...in order to survive the colors must be swirled"
        -LIVE

Comment

I seen some at Ben Franklin a few days ago in my town

Comment

Michael's is the best place to buy them. I think I bought mine, like 10 per package for under $2 Cdn!! If you want me to pick some up for ya and send them, let me know!!!

Rosie

Comment

[SIZE="4"]How do ya apply mirro's to stay on? With Hot glue? because i have plenty of mirros just don't know how to keep them on the material with out looking tacky. I want bead around also for my belt i am making and don't know realy how to do that? i so use to a concho belt. this is new to me. please if any oneone can give advise or ideas much would be appriciated. SIZE]

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X