fastest footwork vs. classic style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

whats a shake song?
    by Guest
    I been dancing for about 3 years now and I don't know what a shake song is. Can any of u gals tell me what it is.
    thank you.
    fancystar_147
    :Angel2 /:devil
    06-26-2002, 02:09 AM
    Song Dedications
    by Guest
    Just wanted to hear from the horses mouths up here..."How are songs normally dedicated to people and families?"

I've heard that sometimes a group/committee may ask the Host Drum in advance about doing something like this. Has it ever happened where a song came to someone and...
    09-19-2003, 12:36 AM
  • BLAZIN'OJIB
    A.I.M. Song
    by BLAZIN'OJIB
    This subject came up in an other thread...I just thought it would be interesting to hear where this song came from....so anyone that knows anything about this song, please share your thoughts and comments...lets here about the origin and so on.

Aho.
    09-18-2003, 06:16 PM
  • Yaquila
    PowWow Dancing
    by Yaquila
    How do you feel when your dancing?
    02-20-2005, 09:11 AM
  • Elli
    Old Style Flag Song
    by Elli
    Looking for The Flag Song which starts a pow-wow,gathering,give-away,Honor Dance, Gourd Dance. I remember hearing it in Ok. I think mostly a Kiowa song. just wanted to know if anybody knows where I might hear it or get a copy of it (cd). I don't know if it is a Cozad song I think all drums have their...
    08-08-2007, 05:48 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X