swing a' thangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swing a' thangs

I used to dance jingle a few years ago and then I took a break. Trying to back in the swing a' things is making me think I can't do it anymore any advice on how to jar my memory and make it easier to get back in it or do ya think I am gonna have to start all over agian. Either way it's worth it to back to jinglin'.(hope I spelled that right)
    talk to ya'll latah

Well just my 2... if you have to ask us then think about it .. I would say you are asking the wrong energy ...go to your elder an talk to them ...this is not something you can turn on again off again ...
    Wish you much luck an peace.
    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

sorry guys just gettin the hang of this postin thang or tryin to and I put this under the wrong subject. Any jingle dancers that run across this please respond.

Comment

you got some good advice wolftears I'll do that thanx a bunch!

Comment

You know what, if you are a dancer, you are a dancer no matter what... even if you do take a break, people need breaks. Its not that you turn it on or off, its that you took a break and thats it. You are a dancer not a light switch.

Its good that you talk to other dancers bout this too, because everyone takes a break at least once in their life, You need to just get motivated again to get started, getting started again is probably the hardest part, this summer I took a break from dancing, and just sang all summer, it was good... alright

I think its good too that you did come on here to ask that question because your just tryna get yourself back in action, not like your askin questions about something like sundancin or something...... I think you just need to get that lil bit of push again right?

so go whip out your fav. ol powwow recordings that you taped with that lil cheap tape recorder.... get in your car .......sing your head off .... then start repairing or fixing up or even starting a nw outfit, it will make ya feel kick *** when you finally get out there again ... I pwomise :)
          NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

there ya have ec22 ...simple at times eh!
            Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
            Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X