fancy women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fancy women

i've noticed that not a lot of women round here fancy. so what age do you stop? and which do you switch to jingle or tradish?

im 21 and i still fancy:D
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

I'm 25 and will still be dancing fancy once i get out of the army and able to go on the powwow trail again, but for now making myself a new outfit. I can't wait to get back on the powwow trail.:D

Comment

Never
        :D
        <~*~>Ajidamoo Pride<~*~>

Comment

fancy

Im going to dance fancy until my boobs drag on the ground. Once I start tripping on them than I MIGHT call it quits. hopefully until I am in my 70's or so.
          Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

I'm 31 and don't plan on stopping anytime soon!!

Comment

My friends 37 and she better never stop. and one of our local Elders still fancys a couple songs. A guy I know up in Mass. is 73 and still does Men's fancy dance.

If I ever stop I gotta wein myself off it, Stop hooping first, then fancy. ..I don't plan on that every happening though
              ooo.. shiny

Comment

_____

There is no age limit when you should quit shawl dancing.

However, your body will tell you "I can't do no mo!" and that is the truth.

The proof in the puddin'?

Gracie Her Many Horses can STILL compete with the best of them and she is *ahem* . . . forty something. She has not changed her style in dance or form. She is known as an inspiration and roll model for today's fancy dancers.

Remember, you don't have to be "old" to switch to jingle dance. *L
                Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Bodie Ward is in his 40's he still dance's men's Fancy and Grass Dance too. Razor Hawk is 37 he still Grass dance's. Crazy Wolf is 33 he still mens fancy. Miss Kitty is in her, 50's I think she still Fancy Shawl Dance's. Burning Arrow is in her 40's and she still Fancy Shawl dance's too. Flying Hawk is in his 30's and is Grass dancing, so you see It don't make.. I have been dancing for 10 Years now. not many in fla. have been dancing that long or still dance and if so they don't Fancy, but it is their chose. by the way my dad was in his 60's before he crossed and he could Grass Dance if his knee was not bugging him.
                  Dance on the Wild Side of Life!
                  D.A.D.O.F.S. 4Ever
                  or
                  D.A.D.O.G. 4Ever
                  What Ever you do, Never Let up, Never Think of Giving UP!
                  Just Go out And Dance with All of Your Heart!
                  Let's Dance Up a Storm tonight!

Comment

I am 19. and i have no plans on stopping until i am an extremely old woman.... i am working on new dance moves and new regalias....maybe i will stop when i am 80...but i aint gonna stop that fancy style we all know and love.
                    *Stephanie

R.I.P Alex Archie
                    March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
                    ***AIDS***
                    Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X