Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever put reflector tape on your...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ever put reflector tape on your...

shawl fringes ? We used to. My feet used to get caught in it. I would be hoping in place tring to get myself out of it. But I've never bit the dust:p I even used the stuff in my hairties too. Ohh the fads that came out..I was such a follower.

LOL I did that too and it was on the skinny little ribbon and I cut the tape out to size it up so that there woudn't be any tape hanging out etc... Dang that was lots of work but it looked cool but I only wore the shawl for a little bit. I remember it looked pretty nice though-seeing it on other gals' shawls at night.

Comment

hehe Can't say I ever did that one! I'm not sure I've ever even seen it. Sounds interesting. What we fancy's will do to get noticed! LOL

Comment

i put them on my hair ties but not my shawl
        who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

On one of my sisters shawl we used the halogram tape stuff looked nice but looks of work,, never did the reflector type stuff. It looked nice to bad she dont dance anymore lol
          "In the depths of a mind insane
          Fantasy and reality are the same"
          - SLAYER

Comment

i put it around my numbers
            <~*~>Ajidamoo Pride<~*~>

Comment

:Idea Thats not a bad idea ,putting it on a number.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X