fake plumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake plumes

is it right if you have fake plumes?because i was given fake plumes and wore them to pow-wows and didn't even know they were fake.until someone really examined them.if it's not right what should i tell the person that gave them to me. should i keep wearing them or just put them away. i'm really confused.

MIDNITE EXPRESS ROCKS!!!!!!!!

i have fake plumes and real plumes put together into one set, and you can't really notice them at all...its so cool. because the real ones really stand out. i think it is your choice to put them away or not but if people are going to start braggin about it, just to save you trouble i would put them away. but then again i say your choice.
    *Stephanie

R.I.P Alex Archie
    March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
    ***AIDS***
    Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Comment

I would agree, it is your choice. Weather they are fake or real, wear them with a smile on your face... though nothing beats the real thing;)

Comment

when i first started dancing i wore fake plumes.no one said anything to me about them.but dont worry about it.they are fine
        who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

thanks

hey! gals thanks alot. now I feel comfortable. mine aren't that tall , but what the heck i least i have some.Thanks!!!!!!!!
          :D

Comment

I know this is off topic, but one of my buds had a Canadian goose tail. It looks like a eagle tale.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• lefty10
              cleaning plumes
              by lefty10
              hi, this is a first time post for me...my daughter no longer dances but she has 2 plumes she is keeping...one is hawk and the othe eagle...both need to be cleaned due to dust and being in storage, how do i clean them?..And her eagle plume is now slightly bent at the top...any ideas on how to get it...
              07-26-2008, 05:28 PM
            • oldstylegrass
              plumes or a set of blacktips grassers
              by oldstylegrass
              although i like plumes ...i tried wearing them once and it felt to strange...i prefer blacktips to plumes...which do you prefer
              10-21-2003, 04:48 AM
              how do you earn plumes?
              by Guest
              I was wondering how do you earn plumes?Do you have to dance good to earn them.I need plumes thats why , but my grandma told me i have to earn them ,but heres the thing i don't know what to do to earn them.can you gals tell me.Pppplease!!!j/k
              fancystar_147...
              07-21-2002, 12:24 AM
            • ndnhottie79
              Bleaching Plumes
              by ndnhottie79
              I just recieved a bunch of plumes and I am not too crazy about the orange color of the plumes. I would like to make them completely white so that I can wear them with either rig. How do I go about bleaching them to white? I have heard of bleach, sun, and hydrogen peroxide....I need a place to start....
              11-04-2003, 11:34 AM
            • eaglevoice.net
              Eagle Plumes
              by eaglevoice.net
              :ChatterMy daughters started dancing last year, they don't have any eagle plumes for their hair. When at pow wows I see eagle plumes like there is no tomorrow, some dancers have their hair just covered with them.

:WaveIs it traditional to have the eagle plumes "given" to them...
              04-10-2002, 06:25 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X