Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP4life
    replied
    I know this is off topic, but one of my buds had a Canadian goose tail. It looks like a eagle tale.

Leave a comment:

• fancystar_147
    Guest replied
    thanks

hey! gals thanks alot. now I feel comfortable. mine aren't that tall , but what the heck i least i have some.Thanks!!!!!!!!
    :D

Leave a comment:

• lakotajingledancer
    replied
    when i first started dancing i wore fake plumes.no one said anything to me about them.but dont worry about it.they are fine

Leave a comment:

• Riverwoman
    Guest replied
    I would agree, it is your choice. Weather they are fake or real, wear them with a smile on your face... though nothing beats the real thing;)

Leave a comment:

• clrezchik_12
    replied
    i have fake plumes and real plumes put together into one set, and you can't really notice them at all...its so cool. because the real ones really stand out. i think it is your choice to put them away or not but if people are going to start braggin about it, just to save you trouble i would put them away. but then again i say your choice.

Leave a comment:

• fancystar_147
    Guest started a topic fake plumes

fake plumes

is it right if you have fake plumes?because i was given fake plumes and wore them to pow-wows and didn't even know they were fake.until someone really examined them.if it's not right what should i tell the person that gave them to me. should i keep wearing them or just put them away. i'm really confused.

MIDNITE EXPRESS ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• lefty10
    cleaning plumes
    by lefty10
    hi, this is a first time post for me...my daughter no longer dances but she has 2 plumes she is keeping...one is hawk and the othe eagle...both need to be cleaned due to dust and being in storage, how do i clean them?..And her eagle plume is now slightly bent at the top...any ideas on how to get it...
    07-26-2008, 04:28 PM
  • oldstylegrass
    plumes or a set of blacktips grassers
    by oldstylegrass
    although i like plumes ...i tried wearing them once and it felt to strange...i prefer blacktips to plumes...which do you prefer
    10-21-2003, 03:48 AM
    how do you earn plumes?
    by Guest
    I was wondering how do you earn plumes?Do you have to dance good to earn them.I need plumes thats why , but my grandma told me i have to earn them ,but heres the thing i don't know what to do to earn them.can you gals tell me.Pppplease!!!j/k
    fancystar_147...
    07-20-2002, 11:24 PM
  • ndnhottie79
    Bleaching Plumes
    by ndnhottie79
    I just recieved a bunch of plumes and I am not too crazy about the orange color of the plumes. I would like to make them completely white so that I can wear them with either rig. How do I go about bleaching them to white? I have heard of bleach, sun, and hydrogen peroxide....I need a place to start....
    11-04-2003, 10:34 AM
  • eaglevoice.net
    Eagle Plumes
    by eaglevoice.net
    :ChatterMy daughters started dancing last year, they don't have any eagle plumes for their hair. When at pow wows I see eagle plumes like there is no tomorrow, some dancers have their hair just covered with them.

:WaveIs it traditional to have the eagle plumes "given" to them...
    04-10-2002, 05:25 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X