In Comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Comp

what song/ style do you think is the hardest for a fancy shawl?
    Well will wonders never cease.....

I pretty much like any kind of song. Obviously, sneak ups can be tricky at times, but the hardest song I ever danced to was at Salamanca powwow. It was a Crow Hop with a tail, it was deadly.
    Got percap?

Comment

Trick Ruffle songs! Damn their sneaky!
      Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

I have to go with a trick song. it is a tricky song, too. although i can still kick some butt with it.:D :D :D :D :D :p :p
        JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

trick songs or
          straight fast orignal songs w/ a tricky ending at the end
          buh! well that what i think..lol

Comment

not that its hard but i dont like doing them b/c i cant throw in as many fancy steps.DOUDLE-STEP CROW HOP.grrrrrrr!!!!!they annoy me.
            who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

darn those killer ruffle tricks! i hate it when it is a new song i haven't heard and they have stops in places that a person would never imagine!! :Mad :Cry :Cry :Cry

Comment

i think

i think that new trick songs or old style double beat songs are the hardest for me because i am still trying to learn this tough dance. i was showed how at chilliwack '03 but never got it down packed yet. maybe in the future i will be able to be a champion of this dance. some trick songs that drumgroups around here are singing is very hard, ecspecally in specials where they have their daughter dancing, and the daughter knows when the stops are and when the starts are.... not saying any names particular, but that is what i don't like. other then that the songs around here i have pretty much down packed...and i am a champion of those songs.
                *Stephanie

R.I.P Alex Archie
                March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
                ***AIDS***
                Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X