Which Is Hard To Dance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Is Hard To Dance?

IS JINGLE HARDER THAN FANCY SHAWL? JUST WONDERING, BECAUSE I KNOW A GURL WHO WANTS TO KNOW. I REALLY THINK JINGLE IS HARDER WITH ALL THAT STRINGIN THE JINGLES AND THE SIDE STEP. THATS REALLY PAINFUL. I THINK FANCY HAS IT EASY BESIDES ALL THE FAST SONGS.

i think if they are done right, neither is easy. I think jingle is easier in the sense that you don't get as winded as fast.

Comment

i will always stick w/ fancy but this one summer i danced jingle and it was hard not to kick up my legs! i tried not to but i had the urge!!
      WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
      Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

to me jingle is easy b/c ive been dancing it for a while.however,if you are a jingle dress dancer you have alot more responsibility to deal w/when you put that dress on.you cant put on the dress & expect it to be easy.
        fancy is not all that bad,but i have asthma so it is kinda hard for me.
        who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

I dance fancy right now, but practice jingle on the side. They are both equally as challenging to execute certain moves/footwork patterns. Personally, jingle is a tad bit more difficult because you generally have to keep a constant pace mistakes will be more easily recognized. Whereas in fancy, there have been many times where i almost fell on my arse but made it look like a nice little twisting dip :) O

Once you get into the rhythm of the song, it's ova!! You just do your thang!
          Got percap?

Comment

I used to dance fancy in my teens, now that I'm older and have handles where I never had them before. My body has changed alot since then. I was in really good shape, and the twins hurt me now. Yet I don't have any kids . If you know what I mean. So jingle is cool enough for me.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X