Vest and yoke help pleeeease!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• AllynWalkingBear
    First Time Shawl Dancer
    by AllynWalkingBear
    I am making the regalia for my 13 year old niece. She has never danced at powwow with regalia and I would like it to be simple so that she looks nice, but if she changes her mind, not too elaborate...

I have read everything I can find on what to make, but I still have a few questions,...
    10-17-2007, 08:55 AM
  • Kakeeya
    Domestic Abuse and children
    by Kakeeya
    I'm wrting this to vent and also to see if anyone has any good resources for a member of my family. This relative has been in a domestic abuse relationship for the past 3 years or so. Sometimes she will leave the guy or kick him out but she always goes back to him. Bad enough that she continues to...
    09-11-2003, 12:12 PM
  • paintedsun22
    Sacagawea school report
    by paintedsun22
    A girl in 5th grade who is doing a report on Sacagawea and knows nothing about ndns came to me for help. However, I know nothing about the Shoshones. She needs both clothing and culture ideas for a school presentation. What should I tell her?
    04-20-2006, 05:10 PM
  • sltate
    Midlateral Tear
    by sltate
    Last night my daughter, Tia, was playing basketball and went down fighting for the ball...and she tore her mid something or another tendon in her knee? I rushed her to the hospital since we were in Hobart, which is out in the sticks in western/southwestern Oklahoma, we went to Lawton. They x-rayed for...
    11-29-2006, 11:28 AM
  • LakotaQT_kt
    I need major HELP w/ making a shawls and dresses for the first time!!!!!!
    by LakotaQT_kt
    Okay.. this is my story... My mama had just passed away a few months ago... I am 16. I have
    a sister that is 15... This is my first time making an outfit on my own... I have all my beadwork done
    that is the simple part for me... its the making the shawls and dresses I really need help with....
    09-10-2004, 02:13 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X