dance help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dance help

Alrighty, so I have not been on here in a long time nor have I danced in a long time. I would like to get back into it, however, being active duty, it is a bit hard to do so. I even need to work on a new rig! oh man...

Is there a good way to get several of the fancy shawl dance songs so I can work on getting them back into my head? Or should I just stick with Youtube and try and download the songs with a converter?

Also, are there any fancy shawl dancers near Sierra Vista that would be willing to meet up to help me get back into "the groove" if you will? like I said, I'm pretty rusty.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Paul G posted this, it's not specific but it's continuous, good for practice.

Pow Wow Radio ? 24/7 Native American Pow Wow Music
    When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• N8ivePrincess07
        Help!!!!
        by N8ivePrincess07
        First off does any one know ppl that live in Lawrence, KS that make fancy shawls??
        AND

Okay so i am starting to fancy shawl dance after a couple of yrz and i need help...which ones are better to get...

Leather or applique moccasins??...
        01-05-2007, 09:57 PM
      • Takomai
        New Shawl Dancer looking for information.
        by Takomai
        I've come to you in a pursuit of knowledge, mainly about shawl dancing and the guide-line to stay as a respectful shawl dancer, instead of disrespected, so that I may know what to look for. I've yet to start learning how to shawl dance and wish to learn all the guide-lines before I work on learning...
        10-26-2010, 06:13 PM
      • shionalee21
        Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
        by shionalee21
        Hi! Okay so a few of you know that I used to fancy WAY back in the day. I haven't danced since I was about in 8th grade. I want to dance again but for that to happen I'm going to need some serious help. I'm trying to decide whether I want to stick with fancy or switch to jingle. I'm out of shape so...
        02-20-2008, 03:10 AM
      • eagle wings
        Fancy Shawl
        by eagle wings
        Can anyone give me some ideas on how to make designs stay on fabric without having to sew them on - and how to keep the edges from frayin - any help with this would be appreciated - thank you
        06-26-2007, 01:17 AM
      • DancingBear008
        New to Fancy Shawl Dacning!
        by DancingBear008
        Hello, My Name is Ashlen. I am Oklahoma Choctaw and I have wanted to Fancy Shawl dance for years and have worked my way up to learning as much as I can on the dance, I have been to many powwows and just get excited to get out there. I am wanting to start up on my own regalia and make it all from myself....
        12-08-2016, 09:07 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X