good songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good songs

i was wondering if ne body had ne thoughts on what songs would be good to practice too. i usually practice to northern cree and blackstone, but i was wondering if ne body knew of other drum groups that would be good to practice too. especially ne good straight/ crow hop songs, and if so who the drum groups is so i can find the c.d, so i can practice to them too.
    have a good day...and may creator bless you and watch you all in all that you do.

:D
    keep your eyes on your enemy and watch your friends. put your life in your own hands or your life will end.

i mainly practiced to a cd with all kinds of drum groups. the cd is called the world's best fancy songs. they have some pretty fast songs on there.but you can also dance to midnite express they have some fast songs on there too with some tricky stops. those are the songs i like to practice too. remember now practice makes perfect.

Comment

GOOD SONGS!

I USUALLY PRACTICE TO ANY ORIGANAL STYLE SONGS LIKE (MANDAREE, HIGH NOON, EAGLE WHISTLE, BATTLE RIVER..ETC..) THEY HAVE SOME GOOD FAST STRAIGHT OR TRICKY SONGS. BUT I ESPECIALLY LOVE MANDAREE'S CROW HOPS, MAKES ME WANNA CROW HOP ALL DAY..LOL! WELL YA, YOU GET MY POINT..LOL

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X