why do you like to dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RedHawkeDancing
    Dance.....
    by RedHawkeDancing
    O'Siyo. I am a newbie to this posting on pow wow.com. I have a couple of questions, if I may ask.

One is this. When I dance, I do not dance in regalia like I see at pow wows, or like any of the dancers I see. I dance mostly in a trance like state or I Totem dance. Is there a "name"...
    03-18-2004, 02:23 AM
  • boborko
    Smoke Dance Help!
    by boborko
    Hello all! I am trying to set up a few classes for an elementary school class about First Canadians (and Americans) I wanted to include song and dance as a part of the lessons and have decided that the Smoke Dance would be a good start. I am having some trouble with a few things and was hoping someone...
    03-31-2010, 05:10 PM
  • Nakoda man
    Training schedule of grass dancers
    by Nakoda man
    I like to know what a training schedules a typical grass dancer normally attains to, See i know a limited few can sit do nothing, eat anything,..smoke up and still dance good,..BUT a majority of us airn't gifted athelets, so that means we have to try 10 times harder than the average gifted "supermen",...I...
    06-14-2004, 09:38 PM
  • hobbs49
    Spectator Dancing
    by hobbs49
    I'm posting this subject in the Spectators forum because, it is generally the non-NDN spectators that do what I'm going to whine about. This has been going on for some time now, but after a dance this past weekend, I just cannot take it anymore. If you’re a spectator and you’re invited...
    07-23-2007, 04:08 PM
  • ANGELO
    What straight dance is to me
    by ANGELO
    Well i was taught about straight dance from my uncles. THe late browning Pipestem and others like Henry Collins and Tim Grant (omaha). And as far as i know the dance is supposed to be an interpretation of the songs. There are no songs out there telling u to look for rabbit tracks but they do tell...
    02-02-2004, 05:39 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X