braggin rights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• braggin rights!

Alright ladies..... every female as a part of the powwow & her dancing that she luvs more than any part.... is it certain songs, steps, quick moves, parts of your outfit that do something awesome when you dance?!
    :dancer:
    For me.....I love tha fact that I can dance both my feet above my knees to mid thigh and still not miss a beat on those fast songs!
    And I love a good Ikwenagomonan (side-step) even tho I'm fancy, I love the sound and the feel of the spirts that surround me when I'm dancing to them old songs!
    :mocking:
    And of course, the feast is the best part of the powwow for me! SUSTANACE!!!! LMAO...... I was lookin through old pw pictures..... can't find a one when I'm not dancing that I don't have food in front of me or in my ol mouth! :Chatter
    "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

i love the fact that i never sweat or get out of breath even after 3 songs.
    and..
    i love the way i stay on my toes like a ballerina:)
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Ain't it funny how you can get a 4th and 5th wind? :p
      "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

Originally posted by MishkomekinaakIkwe
        Ain't it funny how you can get a 4th and 5th wind? :p
        4th and 5th? i can't even get to second.. jokes *LMAO* Squish.. what are they talking about?? :Chatter
        "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

*LmaO* mmm I dunno i jess flap around like bootyfull moth ......:Chatter 5'6 wind hehehe i get 10, maybe an 11th wind haha jokes jokes sham? how many times do you pass wind? :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter Ayez :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

*LMAO* Pass wind..!? i was thinkin.. second wind...? :Naughty.. jokes! Haha!!:rofl2:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

:Shocked
              no passing wind in the room! :NoNo

*plugs nose!* sheezh ladies....!

Comment

i like the way i dance really fast, then realize after the song is over that i am completely out of breath.
                and i like that my hair is always perfect even after dancing all day (thank god for those tight a** french braids).
                and i like the simplistic patterns on my dance regalia.

Comment

Do you braid your own hairs? I can't! I always find myself doing everyone else's hairs... but I can't seem to do my own! I can, but not for dancing......its gotta be real tight or else I can't jam like I wanna!
                  :mocking:
                  I always end up running round 2 minutes before grand entry with water bottles, hair ties, clips, n thingys for hair!
                  :czyeyes:

Comment

*L* NO, that's not me.. that's Squish.. haha.. I just said "Second wind... *rubs chin* :Naughty " *LMAO* ayes!!!! :p

Comment

When I dance, the songs that are good will come to me and I will fell the spirit when I dance like I won't even sweat it.
                      undefinedundefinedundefined~*[email protected]~*[email protected]!N3TT3~*~J0HN$0N~*~

Comment

I just love to dance to anything period! It's great exercise too.

Comment

I like this thread....... its so happy :)

Hey Xammy.... Did you compete in the MIW in '98'?
                          NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

wind

Originally posted by MishkomekinaakIkwe
                            :Shocked
                            no passing wind in the room! :NoNo

*plugs nose!* sheezh ladies....!
                            passing wind?!?!? should i wear a gas mask when i am in here? :)
                            Bahnisiain

Comment

Well ya know..I love it when you buckin' and having fun, during contest, and it feels so good that when the song is over you are ready for more, and you crave it, but you only get that one song...lolz
                              Don't hate me, Cuz you ain't me!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X