No announcement yet.

advice on selling regalia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• redwater21
    Regalia Making (Fancy Shawl)
    by redwater21
    Greetings folks of Powwows.com, I am a weomans traditional dancer who has been learning fancy for the past eight months. My godmother has agreed to help me make my Fancy Regalia if we get some basic direction as to what we need to do. I am aiming to do the "Dress" style vs the Skirt and top...
    10-15-2012, 11:23 PM
  • StandsTallWoman
    Who makes the best Fancy Shawl regalia?
    by StandsTallWoman
    I need to know who also makes Fancy Shawl regalia because I want one for the June 17-19 powwow in New York City. I will pay anyone who is willing to make it for me. If you make a Fancy Shawl regalia, please let me know by email or just by replying back on here. Thank you.

P.S. My email...
    03-17-2005, 06:28 PM
  • Kamama
    Shawl/Regalia Material?
    by Kamama
    I've been dancing Fancy Shawl for a few years now, and my regalia and shawl has been made out of satin and sateen. Well, I had a blow out on my leggins a few pow wows ago and had to rush and make a new pair. Now my top is starting to tear as well. I am wondering what is the best material to use for...
    08-13-2006, 10:07 PM
  • AnishinabeIkwe
    Fancy Shawl Outfits
    by AnishinabeIkwe
    Boozhoo. My name is Andrea. I just wanted to let the fancy shawl dancers out there know that I make and sell fancy shawl outfits. Some are with regular fringe and some aren't. I do not do beadwork, just fabric work but they do come out very beautiful. If you are intrerested, give me a buzz. My email...
    08-07-2002, 05:28 PM
  • nokomis
    Double sided shawl
    by nokomis
    Kwai and hello, I usually make one sided shawls with chainette. This time I want to do a reversible shawl for fancy shawl. I can kind of guess how but any experienced help? I figure it would be do applique designs on both inner and outer shawl. Turn up a hem edge on both fabrics. Baste ribbon onto one...
    06-04-2019, 10:38 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X