New to Fancy Shawl Dacning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• bbasi77@hotmail.com
    fancy shawl footwork
    by [email protected]
    My daughter wants to learn how to fancy dance ol skool or new. She's 3 and i'm almost done regalia. I myself don't know how to dance the fancy or anythin for that matter. I was hoping someone could direct me to where I can learn so i can teach my daughter.
    10-21-2008, 05:26 PM
  • Takomai
    New Shawl Dancer looking for information.
    by Takomai
    I've come to you in a pursuit of knowledge, mainly about shawl dancing and the guide-line to stay as a respectful shawl dancer, instead of disrespected, so that I may know what to look for. I've yet to start learning how to shawl dance and wish to learn all the guide-lines before I work on learning...
    10-26-2010, 06:13 PM
  • browneyedgirl0628
    how to make a shawl
    by browneyedgirl0628
    hello everyone. I would like to make myself a dance shawl before October. How exactly does a person go about making one? I can see the design that I would like on it in my head but am not sure how to go about buying the materials I need or how to sew it. I want some designs in sequins. Do I sew...
    05-19-2005, 05:51 AM
  • Haliwa Indian Gal
    Jingle or Fancy Shawl
    by Haliwa Indian Gal
    Jingle or Fancy Shawl Which one would you stick to and why.I am having a hard time on deciding wheather or not I want to be a Fancy Shawl Dancer instead of Jingle.:Angel2
    12-31-2001, 07:47 PM
  • MayChe
    Fancy shawl dancer...with no shawl?
    by MayChe
    I just got the GON '09 DVD and I saw a shawl dancer out there in competition with no shawl, only a scarf in her hand. Does anyone know anything about this?
    08-03-2009, 01:36 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X