Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Dance Teacher

Halito!

My name is Taylor Rain, I resign in the Choctaw Tribe, If I may awkwardly ask if there are any teachers, dancers, or elders in the Washington State area or you know of to get in touch with on learning to dance. I come with tobacco and gifts to bear for guidance and my heart is in it to learn and to continue to learn and to put in the hard work. A little story about me, I was put in school my whole life because my parents wanted me to succeed in life as a native so I never had the time to learn, since then I have tried to find guidance on dancing no luck because of time. I have been to many pow wows and I sew my own beadworks, I have a passion for fancy feet, and learning traditionally would be amazing. It would be a great honor if someone got in touch with me to talk or just guidance on what to do.

Yakoki

Welcome. I don't have fancy feet, but I have ruby slippers.

Send a pic of your fancy feet.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
      Welcome. I don't have fancy feet, but I have ruby slippers.

Send a pic of your fancy feet.
      How's dem ruby slippers holden up ???
      I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
      It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
        How's dem ruby slippers holden up ???
        Think I might wear them to my wedding. They're dancing chuz, too.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

You two should be ashamed of yourselves for using Wildrain's thread to make jokes. The nerve!
          Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Originally posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
            You two should be ashamed of yourselves for using Wildrain's thread to make jokes. The nerve!
            Wanji, twoji...where have you been?

Relax, she can take it. She's from Washington. Those natives up there are strong!
            Last edited by Joe's Dad; 01-16-2017, 11:56 AM.

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

wanji ??? You're still alive ??? I thought you moved to Germany to be with your girlfriend ! Good to see you're still around !
              I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
              It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                Wanji, twoji...where have you been?

Relax, she can take it. She's from Washington. Those natives up there are strong!
                I made a change in employment and haven't had time to do anything else except to eat, sleep and shop.
                Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                  wanji ??? You're still alive ??? I thought you moved to Germany to be with your girlfriend ! Good to see you're still around !
                  Yes, Germany and Spiritflight. Which reminds me that I need to give her a buzz.
                  Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Originally posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
                    Yes, Germany and Spiritflight. Which reminds me that I need to give her a buzz.
                    I thought you already gave her a 'buzz'!

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.