Work in progess / Regalia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Montanaa
    Attending pow wow dancing classes
    by Montanaa
    So I finally convinced my mom to let me learn the culture. She is even going to take some regalia-making classes with me too but I'm going into pow wow dancing classes alone.

My question here... how do I calm my nerves and what should I expect? I do struggle with identity issues as I'm...
    08-11-2015, 09:55 PM
  • Furiously-Fancy
    Do's & Don'ts When Flying With Dance Regalia
    by Furiously-Fancy
    It's been a while since I've flown to a pow-wow. The last time I did .....I know we didn't have to deal w/ all the restrictions of today. I'm mostly nervous about my eagle feathers.If you've taken your outfit through the airlines lately I would sure appreciate some input here............
    05-16-2007, 04:50 PM
  • incognito please
    Rights to Dance in Contemporary PowWow Dress
    by incognito please
    First off, please let me explain why I want to do this incognito. I know several of you that post on these boards, both well and just by seeing you around. I don't want who I am to reflect anyway on your opinions, good or bad. Plus, I'm just chicken :D. So stop trying to guess!!!!

01-13-2005, 05:01 PM
  • ~RoCkIn_cHiCkeN~
    Is Powwow Just a Game?
    by ~RoCkIn_cHiCkeN~
    I'm getting real pissed off with alot the things powwow people do these days. I am 20 years old and this is my 5th year in dancing, for these past 5 years i learned about a whole different lifestyle than what everyone else from my rez lives. All too much on the rez i see people getting pissed as ****...
    10-02-2005, 03:32 AM
  • Ranger105
    Dating my Daughter
    by Ranger105
    well what can i say about this anyone with teenage daughters will relate to this....enjoy

10 Rules For Dating My Daughter
    Rule One:
    If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.
    01-20-2006, 12:37 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X