Dancicng and Achilles Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• musicedu77
    rushing into dancing
    by musicedu77
    What do you think about those who rush into dancing without knowing/participating their community (dances etc..)?
    I see so many ppl who were never raised ndn and they go to 1 powwow and all of a sudden they want to dance. Some of them do go through the give away and some of them dont.
    02-14-2007, 01:27 PM
  • Nakoda man
    Training schedule of grass dancers
    by Nakoda man
    I like to know what a training schedules a typical grass dancer normally attains to, See i know a limited few can sit do nothing, eat anything,..smoke up and still dance good,..BUT a majority of us airn't gifted athelets, so that means we have to try 10 times harder than the average gifted "supermen",...I...
    06-14-2004, 10:38 PM
  • SWEETNDNGRL
    Torn Calf Muscle while dancing
    by SWEETNDNGRL
    Has anyone torn their calf muscle while dancing? How long did it take to recover and be able to dance fancy again? I heard a pop during the second contest song and a sharp pain. I couldnt any weight on it...it was a crow hop after a fast straight. Im heading to the clinic on Tuesday...but looking for...
    09-06-2009, 05:11 AM
  • babyfancydancer
    Double Beat Drama
    by babyfancydancer
    I have just entered teens and every powwow I went they have a double beat. If it is not to hard to explain, can someone explain?? Or name some people in that are pretty good at it and are willing to help a first timer?? I have been dancing for a while and never learned double beat!!
    09-23-2004, 11:44 AM
  • Nipkie
    What is more Important? Too You
    by Nipkie
    Wondering, A beaded oufit is nice and pretty but cloth outfits are most tradional... Now compition judgeing I think is unfair because they judge you more so by what you wear than you dancing you could be the best dancer out there and be out there for every song and still come up with less points than...
    06-26-2006, 04:24 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X