fancystar sewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fancystar sewing

Check it out i was able to load fancystars sewing pictures of a skirt and shawl that she made
    look under miscellaneous
    sharp
    also she made my sons new grass outfit i put it(picture) under mens grass check it out also.
    Well will wonders never cease.....

Man...That's nice!!!!
    Is the shawl and skirt both made out of satin?:Thumbs :Wave

:43:
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

hey ya'll!! That shawl and skirt was the one I was selling on the here awhile back!! Cali Gal is now the proud owner of it!! last I talked to her she was getting ready to go to Arizona and contest and was going to break it in.
      I put these on here to show some of the work I do. I am taking orders at any time. So if anyone is interested in getting some work done let me know.
      I am finishing up my little boy's grass outfit for our pow-wow at the youth center this weekend . My little boy likes his bells more than his outfit!! Hahaha
      The outfit that is posted was made out of bridal satin and satin ribbon for fringe. It's got sequin stars on it here and there to add some sparkle. Any other questions just let me know!!

Fancystar
      Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

You go Gooberhead!!!!!!! :Wave
        Get up and get out!

Comment

FancyStar did an awesome job on my fancy shawl regalia!
          Thank you for the best quality and workmanship:)

Comment

I am going to tell you once and this will be the last time I tell you FancyButt...Take that GD Filth Flarn Filth FREAK off of your avatar. I mean now!!!!

Anyway my little sister does some keen stuff. Of course she learned from her big sister...AYE! My sissy has lots of talent and I am so proud of her. YOU GO GOOBERHEAD!!!

TAKE THAT DAMN THING OFF NOW!!!!!!!! I don't care. Take it off! Shhhh....LALALALALALA...I can't hear you, what? Oh you know what? Uhhhuhhh....TAKE IT OFF NOW!!!!!
            Get up and get out!

Comment

Tooter, um..... NO!!! LOL

Thanks, I just got through doing a crwon for someone, so look in my memeber galleries. I will also be posting some of my latest work. Including a tradional cloth outfit I made for my daughter, 2 cloth outfits I made for deltadawn, and some shawl and skirt pictures!
              But I tell you now, DON'T COPY MY WORK!!!!!!
              If I see you at a pow-wow in a copy of my work or wearing one of my designs,I'll be pissed and say something to you in front of everyone and shame you publicly!! I work to hard to be original and come up with unique designs for myself and my clients and will in no way tolerate a COPYCATTER!!!

But anyways, Thanks youguys for recognizing me!!

Take Care:Angel2
              Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

Originally posted by FancyStar
                Tooter, um..... NO!!! LOL

Thanks, I just got through doing a crwon for someone, so look in my memeber galleries. I will also be posting some of my latest work. Including a tradional cloth outfit I made for my daughter, 2 cloth outfits I made for deltadawn, and some shawl and skirt pictures!
                But I tell you now, DON'T COPY MY WORK!!!!!!
                If I see you at a pow-wow in a copy of my work or wearing one of my designs,I'll be pissed and say something to you in front of everyone and shame you publicly!! I work to hard to be original and come up with unique designs for myself and my clients and will in no way tolerate a COPYCATTER!!!

But anyways, Thanks youguys for recognizing me!!

Take Care:Angel2
                You go girl, tell them like it is!:)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X