X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahomiez
    replied
    fave outiftz

:o I would say that I like many people's styles, and i heard a few gals rag on each other's outifts saying who stole what...and so on and so forth. But, I think that Cepa Sparks has awesome outfits and Shamaray Yazzie has the keenest ideas. They both have similar styles, but they stay with their own ideas and their styles just bring them over the top, not to mention the humility they show. ~OK.~

Leave a comment:

• Amethyst313
    replied
    These ladies have some nice outfits!

Crystal Cleveland
    Shelley Bointy
    Rose Track
    Irene Oakes
    Ursaloria Kanuho
    Gina Hindsley
    Antoinette Yazzie
    Lisa Ewok
    Bonnie Tomahsah

Very nice outfits girls!!
    :supperhap

Leave a comment:

• ChickasawDiva
    replied
    Totally! I wish I had more time on my hands...If I did, my regalia would be soo much cooler, lol. Its pretty phat right now, but it could be better. I think ima get my cuz to do some beadwork for me since she has all that spare time, lol.

LATA

Leave a comment:

• eap7
    replied
    time is on my side

dontcha just hate, i mean, *love* ppl like that, who just have oodles of time to do cool things. i still can't figure out where all the hours in the day go!

Leave a comment:

• ChickasawDiva
    replied
    I know what she means=) My cuz did a portrait like that when she had waaay too much time on her hands...like, she did it for no reason. anyway, that would be awesome to see! Later!!

Leave a comment:

• Clangfancy07
    replied
    NO I DON'T HAVE A PICTURE I CAN TRY TO GET ONE, I AM GOOD FRIENDS WITH HER AND HER FAMILY. JOANNE THOMAS FROM NEWYORK DID HER OUTFIT AND SHE DOES SOME GOOD BEADWORK. SHE IS A JINGLE DRESS DANCER

Leave a comment:

• eap7
    replied
    Chenoa,
    I think what Clang means is that Cepa's yoke has herself beaded onto it. It's pretty cool and clever I think. Certainly different.

Leave a comment:

• ChickasawDiva
    replied
    Clang, u have a pic of Cepa's new outfit? I would love to see it!

Leave a comment:

• Clangfancy07
    started a topic Wo Has Some Nice Outfits Out There Now?

Wo Has Some Nice Outfits Out There Now?

hEY i JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT FEMALE SHAWL DANCERS HAS NICE PRETTY OUTFITS?
    i LOVE CEPA'S NEW OUTFIT, THAT IS A BAD OUTFIT TO HAVE HER PICTURE IN BEADWORK. THAT IS TIGHT

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X