• Show
Clear All

• it's a girl!!!!!

Just to let everyone know
    Fancystar is having a girl, she already has a boy eason,
    she's checking out names now.

Fancystar - told you so!!!!!!:D
    Well will wonders never cease.....

SO did I ! I told her that she needed a little girl. Ha ha now she can act like her Aunty...Me! I'm gonna spoil her rotten just like my little girls. YOU GO FANCYSTAR!!!!!
    Get up and get out!

Comment

I hope you two choke on your " I told you SO'S"! There is still a chance that this baby could be a boy! Hey while I'm here does anybody have any good ideas on a name? Tooter and DeltaDAwn, feel free to NOT respond!! If I know you two you'll give names taht are best not to be mentioned here!!!!:Tongue
      Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

uuuhhmmmm

your having a girl, girl names well since you decided not grace or gracie......
        don't know never had to deal with girl names

Comment

I have not thrown those two names out completely, yet. I just want to have a selection when the baby get's here. I have boy names picked out and ready, but NOOOO there has been a major change in plans!!! Deltadawn, Tooter, Kim and Chavella have jinxed me!! You are all owed!!!!!!!!
          Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

You could always have a boy AND a girl then you can use both names. :D
            This is life, and I'm lovin it!

Comment

I'm voting for Gracie!! lol

- Grace
              - zeph

Comment

i'll have to agree, Gracie is such a nice sounding name.

Comment

well seems others like gracie(jujitsu?)
                  naw
                  what's wrong wtih judy betty dawn?
                  how about ursulla, sandra, erica....
                  but its a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

name

GO TO THE ELDERS, have them to pray to grandfather,he will come through with the right gifted name, better than any one person. mom or dad , then when she is born get her in the circle of life at your nearst pow-wow. good luck with your blessing:Angel:
                    sigpicMITAKUYE OYASIN... "then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all , and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world . and while i stood there I saw more than I can tell . and I Under Stood more then I saw . for I Was Seeing in a Sacred manner the Shapes of All . Hehaka Sapa. dec 1863-aug 17 or 19 , 1950.. listen online TO KILI 90.1 FM porcupine butte

Comment

Congrats!! Do you want like, a Native name or what? I like, Ahyoka, Winema, Walela, Malia, Gia, lol. I have like a whole list of 'em! I like the name Olivia though, and Elizabeth.
                      TARHEEL BORN, TARHEEL BRED, WHEN I DIE I'LL BE TARHEEL DEAD!

MizzQaqimat's Space

Comment

close call

jsut to let everyone know she almost had the girl thursday, and didn't know it, then last night went back to the hospital again
                        hopefully she can hold out for two weeks atleast , so help with the names cause shes a comin'

Comment

Oh Ndn Princess arren't you just CUTE!!!!!!!!
                          May you be equally be blessed with triplets!!

I have been thinking uver the name Patience. For the last two nights I ahve gone to hospital with premature labor. Thislittle girl is impatient to get here!!! So far the only thing me and my husband like is Grace. His favorite aunts name is Grace and I have always admired Grace Her Many Horses( Old School Favorite). As for the Princesses suuggestion up there, I am 100% sure that there is only baby in there!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Comment

baby girl

~~*CONGRATS!!!*~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                            :) :) :)

Comment

congrates.
                              sorry to hear about the false labors though.

keith

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X