Are You In Shape For The New Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You In Shape For The New Year?

are you guys in shape for the new year? i sure am with all the basketball practices and all the pow-wowing and stuff like that. oohhh yeeahh i used to be fancystar_147 but the damn thing would let me log in so i just got another one.
    -MIDNITE EXPRESS ROCKS!!!-

i am kinda in shape for the new year... just gotta work on different breathing techniques, and gotta get some new regalias made.
    *Stephanie

R.I.P Alex Archie
    March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
    ***AIDS***
    Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Comment

I'm working on it. Me and CYSA have been hittng the gym since the first of December.
      We go every other day for about 1 (CYSA) to 2 (ME) hours aday.
      I am can now say that I can jog a whole mile with out stopping or passing out! WOW!!

I've also been practicing dancing for 15 to 30 minutes a week.

SO watch out!! I'll be there!

With the amazing Tiff making me new stuff to go with my new fit bod I'll be changing my name to SexyStar before long!! AYE!!LOL:Chatter
      Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

hey im getting fit right now im working out for powwow season which i cant wait for by the way:1Party:

Comment

wow...i dont even dance this style and i not in shape either......ahh man...i need to start working out and get some bunns of steel:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
          blah blah blah....

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty much in shape too from basketball practice and lifting weights from P.E and running alot, and practicing alot at home.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X