• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you?

do you eat before you dance?like during a powwow like even after? Charmin

sry ab saying like too much !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL haha this one time i ate a whole bag of peachy-o's before my contest and i got so sick during my second song. i remember having to walk by concessions after contest and smelling the hot dogs and it made me so sick. blech. haha i'm a dummy

Comment

IT NEVER HURTS TO HAVE SOME TRYBREAD WITH BUTTER BEFORE ANYTHING
        blah blah blah....

Comment

i usually don't eat breakfast or during the pw, but i do drink water or something. then afterwards i eat or should i say "pig-out"
          Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

You got to eat some thing at some point before you dance. Just not when your up in two songs.....listen to the MC:33:

Comment

My family and I make sure that my sister and nieces eat something before or right after a grand entry. Any time wasted after that might have some consequences. Whether is was beef stew, menudo or a taco, we made sure that they were well fed. And don't forget the liquids.

Comment

No I don't eat during the powwows or before contest I just drink water. After that I will start eating again.LOL.
                undefinedundefinedundefined~*[email protected]~*[email protected]!N3TT3~*~J0HN$0N~*~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X