what are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are?

for all the fancy shawl dancers......... what are the new colors this yr for your outfits?for ex: what have yall seen as new color that ppl r wareing. :Angel2 Charmin

My new regalia I just made is Red,Purple,White and Lavender
    Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

Peoples I know are using a lot of yellow and red.......
      and baby blue:)
      ~~~ I Put My Lyfetyme In Between The Paperz Lynez~~~

Comment

anything bright . i call em highlighter colors. they're just really really light, bright colors that pop (lime green, hot pink, electric blue, stuff like that).
        :Heart luv, peace, and hair grease :Heart

~Tweety~

I'LL HOLLA!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ohh, yes ,good way to discribe them. Highlighter outfits. I would never of thought to put together the colors, but seeing is believing. :Flash I've sceen some beautiful ones.

Comment

thanks

thanks for ur reply you guys*girl lol ne ways that helps but im useing puple, green, red, silver and on my shawl will have a hummingbird on it. its going to be really pritty well got 2 go all you chick out there Always lil humming bird(*charmin)
            :Angel2

Comment

My colors are red,yellow,black and white.
              This is life, and I'm lovin it!

Comment

Oops...

Well...I learned yet another valuable lesson. PRE-WASH YOUR FABRIC :-/ I am still learning the fine art of sewing. My first set did not have any applique or ribbonwork on it. I decided that since I have gained some skill since then that I would start on a new set. I had all of my pieces cut out and ironed on (since I was satin stitching I didn't have to fold edges under). I was about a quarter way through stitching when I realized the fabric was buckling and curving. Each time I would iron it out it would lay flat but then it would buckle again after a few minutes. I'm going to have to start all over again on my shawl, after I have washed my fabric. I know it's beside the point but I felt like sharing. The colors of my new set will be: predominately black, with lime green, bright blue, teal, turquoise and a splash of
                bright purple. I can't wait!
                "This is not a black and white world...in order to survive the colors must be swirled"
                -LIVE

Comment

"Well...I learned yet another valuable lesson. PRE-WASH YOUR FABRIC :-/ I am still learning the fine art of sewing. My first set did not have any applique or ribbonwork on it. I decided that since I have gained some skill since then that I would start on a new set. I had all of my pieces cut out and ironed on (since I was satin stitching I didn't have to fold edges under). I was about a quarter way through stitching when I realized the fabric was buckling and curving. Each time I would iron it out it would lay flat but then it would buckle again after a few minutes. I'm going to have to start all over again on my shawl, after I have washed my fabric. I know it's beside the point but I felt like sharing. The colors of my new set will be: predominately black, with lime green, bright blue, teal, turquoise and a splash of
                  bright purple. I can't wait!"

Hey girl ur out fit sounds real pretty esp the purple(bc its my favorite)lol Charmin(little humming bird)

Comment

Ohh, yes ,good way to discribe them. Highlighter outfits. I would never of thought to put together the colors, but seeing is believing. I've sceen some beautiful ones.

I've got a better descriptive name instead of highlighter outfits I call them non-traditional neon flash dancers. There's no tradition in those neon colors whatsoever unless one has taken too much peyote. And since I'll never take peyote I figure I'm safe from any retributions.

Comment

Fancy shawl dancers are just getting new ideas off of other people so it dosen't really matter what colors, theres all kinds of colors to put on a new fancy shawl outfit.
                      Everyone is just coming out with new outfits.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X