Fancy Shawl Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy Shawl Accessories

Hey, All you Fancy Girls, what kind of accerssories do you see or like with your outfit? I have seen alot of different ones like 2 barretts for the front with 2 for the back of the hair plus your big barrett in back. What about chokers? And while we are on the subject of chokers what have you figured out is the best way to fasten a choker?
    Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

I have all of those. I also have some bangles. They are red, with gold slits in them, so they match my regalia. I wear a crown right now, and I thought I wouldn't like it. But it turns out its ok when I dance. I take it off for comp. though. I tie my choker on. It has the leather ties in the back, and it has 4 ties. I tie the top 2 together, and the bottom 2 together. Then I tie both rows together. It stay's on really well.

Kim
    TARHEEL BORN, TARHEEL BRED, WHEN I DIE I'LL BE TARHEEL DEAD!

MizzQaqimat's Space

Comment

I fasten mine with eyes and hooks. It pretty tight!
      '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
      SOUTHERN STYOZ
      '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X