??Lesbian??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??Lesbian??

I was just wondering how everyone feels about lesbians who dance, or attend get togethers.
    I have a friend who enjoys dancing so much, but she wants everyone to know her life style. I was just wondering how people would react to her.
    For myself, I find it ok, not only because shes a really close friend. I respect it because she's her own individual self, and the least I could do is accept it and be happy.
    Just wondering what everyone else would think.

i don't think there's a problem with her dancing. If she really really wants to dance, and her heart is in it, then the fact that she's a lesbian shouldn't even matter. :)
    :Heart luv, peace, and hair grease :Heart

~Tweety~

I'LL HOLLA!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by haliwa_tweety
      i don't think there's a problem with her dancing. If she really really wants to dance, and her heart is in it, then the fact that she's a lesbian shouldn't even matter. :)
      Exactly! Besides there are laws that are based on discrimination for race, sexual orientation, religion, etc.... Called the Canadain Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Then again, this is the US, so I am sure there is something the same down there.:)

Comment

So what if she's lesbian.She wants to dance then dance.I wouldn't have a problem.Who are we to judge?
        Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

I agree. Your self worth is not determined on what gender we like, even if it is our own.

Comment

Dancing shouldn't be a prob. It could turn into a problem if she checks out some of the other ladies in the dressing room.

I've heard some people say that they can just feel it when someone is looking at them.

Comment

hey,back in the day,gay ppl were honored for being gay.
              if her heart is where it should be then tunkushila (sp?) wont judge her.
              who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

i agree with what others have said. let her dance. one's sexual orientation doesn't make one's dancing ability. i happen to be bi-sexual, and i have friends that i see at pow wows here and there who know and aren't bothered by it.
                Bahnisiain

Comment

Like ......lets name some names here...
                  Only God can Judge Me

Comment

For the record, I've seen quite a few men dancing as fancy shawl - especially in the Dakotas, and Montana.... I imagine of no one makes a huge public fuss about that, then the odd lesbian or two shouldn't matter much.

Still, dispariging comments about sexual and gender orientation are ogten stated just loud enough for the people around to hear are often ... heard.
                    Mii iw keyaa ezhi-ditibiseyaan

Comment

What lesbian?

It shouldn't matter about her sexual preferance at all
                      what matters is young ladys carring them selfs as ladys following the rules you know keeping thangs respectable at all times
                      and if people are uncomfertable about it don't bring it to them and put it in their face to except it cause every one has the right to feel and make their own choices in life but just remeber to be carefull with the choices you make in life cause the wrong choices can bring you pain and confusion
                      oOOOOOOOOOOOOO H
                      i CAIN'T WAIT!
                      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
                      I CAIN'T WAIT i CAIN'T WAIT! LOL

Comment

Let her dance, but why does she feel the need to tell everyone what her sexual preference is? I don't introduce myslef with "Hi my name is Amanda and I'm heterosexual." She should dance, but she shouldn't make her sexual preference an issue at a pow wow, it's inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by sookout sh'nob
                          For the record, I've seen quite a few men dancing as fancy shawl - especially in the Dakotas, and Montana.... I imagine of no one makes a huge public fuss about that, then the odd lesbian or two shouldn't matter much.

Still, dispariging comments about sexual and gender orientation are ogten stated just loud enough for the people around to hear are often ... heard.
                          Where at in Montana? Men dancing fancy shawl...as in "Competition" or in "switch dancing"? We have Mens Fancy Shawl and Mens Jingle contests...but they are more for fun than anything.
                          yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Originally posted by hummingrose
                            Let her dance, but why does she feel the need to tell everyone what her sexual preference is? I don't introduce myslef with "Hi my name is Amanda and I'm heterosexual." She should dance, but she shouldn't make her sexual preference an issue at a pow wow, it's inappropriate.
                            I agree, it's inappropriate to announce which set of genitals one likes, or is it? If the MC can make jokes about snagging does this mean it's a free for all, no holds barred? Or should it be understood that his remarks are for all of us heterosexuals only, which I wouldn't mind. Gotta keep the freaks at bay, right? lol

Comment

first off. Why would there be a problem.? shes a woman aint ****?
                              blah blah blah....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X