Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need advice.....

hey everybody,
    I need advice i'm thinking about dancing fancy shawl or jingle. Heres where the problem is when i practice dancing jingle i do to many fancy moves . I dance fancy shawl good but i don't like to d to many turns so i'll do like two or three and i need to know what you think.. And if you think i should dance fancy give me idea's on the pattern of the dress.

Thanx For Your Help,
    Lacey:Angel2
    Lacey

I have seen some jingle girls that look like they should dance fancy. I think if you can dance fancy pretty good you should. Just because you don't do as many turns you could work on some really fast and cool foot work. I think even though you dont turn a lot you could be different than other girls. As with the outfits just use simple rainbow colors or sunset. If you don't know what it should look like go to powwows and see what other people are doing try to come up with your own. Or you can try to find links to websites and look for pics or go to gatheringofnations.com

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X