Midnight Special at Gathering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Special at Gathering?

Hey There! Just wanted to know who you want to win the Midnight Special at Gathering?
    :supperhap

Of Course,

My Buddy......Bonnie Tomahsah.
    Get up and get out!

Comment

:) Who won the last midnight special for ladies fancy?

Comment

Is this new this year or have they had it before?

Comment

I think it's gonna be a pretty cool contest to see!! Almost too hard to say who will win. Since there are so many good shawl dancers out there! So I'll say these are my top 5 choices:

Crystal Cleveland
          Irene Oakes
          Rose Track
          Bonnie Tomahsah
          Lisa Ewalk

Ooops!! You can't forget Shelley and Gina!! So I guess that would make it top 7 !!

Comment

I'll put my money on Rose Track. Shes got stamina, that is if its an endurance contest.

Comment

definitely Gina Hidnsley or Bonnie Tommasah

Comment

Tracey Moore is going for it this year !!!!!!!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/purplemartins/

Comment

In all of pow-wow land, these are the only Dancers worthy of any mention??

Are they pros? Or are they just very good at networking the pow-wow trail?(or butt-kissing if you will)

Seems like when ever I see a so-called champ, they're not the best out on the dance floor.

Comment

The person I want to win it this year is...... ME!! :p

Comment

Hello All!
                      You will probably will win this year Ogapahndn, but I hope that Lisa will give you a run for the money. You two are the most popular and original dancers out there. As for the rest of us....we can only hope that we make it in the top 5. Imagine how many women fancy's are going to come out of retirement for this one. The one I hope that does come back to fancy is Antionette Begay-Yazzie, that would be so kewl! Well....Good luck to all that will be there!

Comment

well duh. that would only be me. i am going to win that special. all those other dancers mean nothing to me. they cant do the things that i can do. when i win that midnite special you will all know who i am and also in regular contest. so peoplz dont even try to dance while im there. tata:Angel2
                        IM THE BEST IM THE BEST!!!

Comment

Ooooooooh Girrrrrrrrl! SOunds like a challenge and half to me!;)

Go On Girl Get it!:Thumbs :)
                          Get up and get out!

Comment

I'm all about Gina Hindsley winning that special

I wanna see Gina Hindsley in that midnight special........She'z the dopest dancer that i know! She is light on her feet and graceful with her shawl. She'z got mad footwork and her outfits are bad! I just know that Gina will give em a run for their money:D

Comment

I wish that the committee would run the midnight special for women's fancy like they do the men's. The ability to endure shows a dancers true dedication to the dance and plus it is always kinda cool to see how long it takes before a dancer gets played out! My money would be on Lisa, Shelley, or Grace.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X