Just wondering!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering!!!

Hello Im new to this site...Read some interesting posts about the midnight special at Gathering. I wish the Best of Luck to all the Ladies who compete. Remember just as long as you have a good time...I think a lot of dancers forget about that aspect of the Pow wow, and get too involved with the competition aspect of dancing...which I feel is rather sad. Anyways... I was just wondering about an Awesome Shawl dancer that used to be my idol...Dinetta Tailfeathers (Ewalk) what ever happened to her?..Does she still dance? I know she is the states somewhere, but I was just wondering whatever happened to her. Later

I totally agree with you TwinkleToes......Dinetta is soo kewl. I haven't seen her in years either. Last time I heard anything about her was a couple of summers back. She was living in Oregon and was getting her outfits back into shape, to dance again. Like I said that was a while back, I haven't heard anything lately.

Comment

dinnetta

this reply is from fancyfingers, dinetta is my bud, we performed on the foxwood dance troup together in hawaii, had a blast, my son performed last dec in ct, for marrabal, she is agreat dancer, hello out there dinetta
      Sallie D

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X