Clear All

:Thumbs
    Thanks, for the help.
    I am moving along rather slowly.
    But, beginning to get the hang of it.

Hope it is ready for the pow-wow in
    Minden, La.

Comment

I used the crochet hook before. I switched to the needle. The hook left big holes and sometimes made the material snag or run.
      When you use a needle, make sure the eye is not too big or you can run into the same thing. Also, I don't use the darning needles if I can get something else. They have a dull point and can also cause problems.
      :Angel2
      This is life, and I'm lovin it!

Comment

Well, FLAGGING TAPE!!!!! I used that on my last shawl, and I LOVE IT, honestly dont know if I'll ever go back to ribbon again!! It can be a little fragile, at times, but when putting it on, double the length of it, so it's folded at the top, and so it on that way. That way, it's double the strength. Plus, it's HEAVY. So, it sways REALLY good. But, this is just MY opinion. Oh' yeah, my shawl is double sided, two different colors, OFF THE HOOK!!! lol PLus, flagging tape comes in really BRIGHT colors!!!! PM me if you got any questions!!! Or just post a reply here. Well, gotta run.

EWWT

Comment

Are making references, to the :Flagging Tape-
          like along, the side of a road, used in marking
          a site, for construction???
          If not, I am sorry, it hasn't arrived in our area
          yet.
          My shawl looks pretty good for a lefty.
          See you in Minden, La.

Comment

EXPENSIVE????? No way!!! Flagging tape is REALLY REALLY CHEAP, that's another reason why I LOVE IT!!! Yeah, I'm referring to the stuff used as markers and often seen on the side of the road. You can find it at LOWE'S , the hardware store, and Home Depot, places like that. You can buy it in one of two different quanities. I think, keyword *THINK* they come in 100 and 20 ft spools. Very NIFTY!!! Anything else??

EWWT

Comment

That flagging tape, what kind of colors can you get?

Does it come in black?

Comment

Hmmm.....Black?? I've never seen it, but maybe you could specil order it somehow. I mean, it is "flagging tape", so I'm guessing that it only comes in bright colors that are easily spotted and easy to stand out. I got it in, orange, yellow, lime green, blue, HOT PINK, white, and that's about it. But, all of the colors are like NEON colors, and really pretty. Good luck, anything else??

EWWT

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X