Looking to purchase jingle dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to purchase jingle dress

My 12 yrs. old daughter is thinking of switching over from fancy shawl (she has 2 outfits) to jingle...before I invest in making a outfit for her, does anyone have a "older", "practice" jingle dress they would like to sell to me? Daughter is a sz. 16 kid, or a small woman size. Please contact me here or at my email: [email protected];)
    Lone Elk Creations, Unique Lakota Made Items
    http://www.loneelkcreations.com

dont know how to put the link to the other thread in here but go back to gathering click on trading post and then lets make a deal and some one has some in there

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Redlaker1972
      Jingle Dress Wanted
      by Redlaker1972
      Hi, Im looking for someone to make me a jingle dress outfitfor my 5 year old and a fancy shawl outfit for my 17 year old.
      please email me
      [email protected]
      04-15-2006, 05:26 PM
    • cherokeemom06
      Jingle and Fancy - One Dress?
      by cherokeemom06
      I am going to post this in both the jingle and fancy shawl boards, so please excuse the repeat.

My daughter is three and has been dancing this year but I am thinking of making her a jingle dress because that is what I dance and she wants a dress like mine. However, she often...
      09-30-2008, 02:52 PM
    • Powwowhoney4life
      Fancy shawl dress
      by Powwowhoney4life
      Does anyone know how to make a fancy shawl dress that is one piece? I am wanting to make one for my daughter with a zipper in the back but, can't figure out how to do it. If you could give me some ideas I would appreciate it. THANKS!!!
      11-12-2003, 11:54 AM
    • DESANIE
      Looking for jingle dress
      by DESANIE
      I'm looking for a jingle dress for my 9 yr old daugther, she is about a size 11/12.

I'm hoping to find one soon, so she could dance at a Pow-wow that's coming up. She outgrew the dresses she has now. Maybe someone out there has a dress that is not being used anymore, I'm willing to pay...
      09-02-2004, 03:25 PM
    • }!{ tinkerbell }!{
      Nice Jingle Dresses
      by }!{ tinkerbell }!{
      Hey there! I just wanted to ask who you all thought has some pretty jingle dresses...

I think these ladies have some really pretty jingle dresses

Yvette Ewalk
      Della Big Hair-Stump
      Rowena Roberts
      Cepa Two Eagles
      Dorothy CrowFeather
      :24...
      06-10-2002, 04:29 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X