Looking to purchase jingle dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Redlaker1972
    Jingle Dress Wanted
    by Redlaker1972
    Hi, Im looking for someone to make me a jingle dress outfitfor my 5 year old and a fancy shawl outfit for my 17 year old.
    please email me
    [email protected]
    04-15-2006, 05:26 PM
  • cherokeemom06
    Jingle and Fancy - One Dress?
    by cherokeemom06
    I am going to post this in both the jingle and fancy shawl boards, so please excuse the repeat.

My daughter is three and has been dancing this year but I am thinking of making her a jingle dress because that is what I dance and she wants a dress like mine. However, she often...
    09-30-2008, 02:52 PM
  • Powwowhoney4life
    Fancy shawl dress
    by Powwowhoney4life
    Does anyone know how to make a fancy shawl dress that is one piece? I am wanting to make one for my daughter with a zipper in the back but, can't figure out how to do it. If you could give me some ideas I would appreciate it. THANKS!!!
    11-12-2003, 11:54 AM
  • DESANIE
    Looking for jingle dress
    by DESANIE
    I'm looking for a jingle dress for my 9 yr old daugther, she is about a size 11/12.

I'm hoping to find one soon, so she could dance at a Pow-wow that's coming up. She outgrew the dresses she has now. Maybe someone out there has a dress that is not being used anymore, I'm willing to pay...
    09-02-2004, 03:25 PM
  • }!{ tinkerbell }!{
    Nice Jingle Dresses
    by }!{ tinkerbell }!{
    Hey there! I just wanted to ask who you all thought has some pretty jingle dresses...

I think these ladies have some really pretty jingle dresses

Yvette Ewalk
    Della Big Hair-Stump
    Rowena Roberts
    Cepa Two Eagles
    Dorothy CrowFeather
    :24...
    06-10-2002, 04:29 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X