How do you decorate your dress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you decorate your dress?

I was just wondering how everyone else on here decorates their jingle dresses. Do ya'll decorate them w/ ribbon, applique, paint,beadwork, or etc.?
    V.W

I make jingle dresss for my niece and I use a lot of applique(ribbon work). I also like to use a lot of jingles on the skirt due to more jingles, a more beatuiful sound the dress makes. I like to make the dress 2 pc. so some of the weight will get off of her shoulders. I like dresses with a lot of design and colors that accent each other!!:p
    :Heart"If you love something, let it go; if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was!!!! *DMX* :Heart

:stooges: If you don't stand for something; you'll fall for anything! :stooges:

Comment

I also use applique. I like to use a lot of bright colors too. I also use sequin material.
      :huddle: Learn to associate with the white man, learn his ways, get an education. With an education, you are his equal; without it, you are his victim. - Chief Plenty Coups, Crow

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X