Jingles??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jingles??

Does anyone know any suppliers of jingles on the Canadian side?

All the places that I have found wanted a lot of money for them. The last dress I made, 400 jingles cost me $180.
    I'm just looking for better ways of cutting costs.

I don't know but I'm pretty sure that 180 for 400 is pretty cheap in canada.?

Comment

Looking For Jingles?? look no further...

If you want rolled jingles or do you want flat lids?? either way you should check out "The Beadin Path" ... in fargo ND .. they roll their own jingles and they are supreme...phone # (701) 282-4869
      of all the jingles that i have used .... theres are the best... and you can count on Mick not to screw ya for shippin or anything... ask them for a free catalog also they will be happy to send ya one... they have one of the best supplys of beads in the upper midwest also.. anyhow i hope that this helps you..

Comment

I checked out steve eagles and he doesn't ship to Canada.

I need to know of anyone who sells jingles at a reasonable cost, in Canada preferably or ships them to Canada. I'm looking for flat Redwoods or something similar.

Comment

jingles in Camada

I bought jingles from Turtle Trade Company when I was at the Sky Dome Pow Wow. They are in Akwesasne, RR1 , ST Regis PQ HOM1AO. Phone 613-575-2467. The will accept Canadian $. They also have a US store. I don`t think they have a web site. Jingles were reasonable. They have gold or silver color.
          virginia
          chemika

Comment

Jingles in Canada

We are from BC, Canada, and we are in the same predicament. If/ when you recieve your solution can you post the information for us? I would really appreciate anybody's input and support.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

canadian jingles

Here is another source . website: www.iroqrafts.com
              phone: (519) 4450414
              fax: 4450580
              chemika

Comment

http://www.halford-hide.com

They have both redwood and powwow Jingles, in Canadian dollars, and they are in edmonton AB.

Hope this helps!

Comment

My friend and I just went in together to purchase 1000 Redwood lids. It equated to $40 for each of us. The only thing I can give is this guys address. He was my friend's contact. Maybe you can write him and ask if he will mail to Canada. This is the most reasonable price I've heard of, yet...

The address is at home, and I'm at work. I'll try to post it (or send it via pm) tomorrow.
                  I am who I am. No more, no less.

Comment

Ebay Jingles....

Hey,

Somebody has 300 gold McPherson jingles up for auction. Right now it's around 31.00. They accept Western Union... they look a little tight at the top but check em out and see if you might be able to use em. It's alot cheaper than paying around 28.00 per hundred.
                    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Jingle Cones and Lids in Canada

We are proud to be manufacturing Jingle Lids and Cones in Manitoba, Canada.
                      Please visit our site at anishinaabebimishimo.ca

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.