Jingles??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• littledog1976
    powows on vhs tape
    by littledog1976
    Hello ndns and non-ndns,
    I am looking for powows on vhs tape.If you have any that you would like to sell or know of anyone who is selling vhs tapes pleases contact me or put me in the right direction to to talk to someone who is willing to.
    Topics:
    1) chicken dance specials/compititons...
    01-28-2004, 07:54 PM
  • n8tivechick
    Looking for Jingle Cones
    by n8tivechick
    Hello,
    I am looking for jingle cones. 300 of them preferably rolled but doesn't matter. Gold or silver color...If you are looking to trade or want money let me know what you are looking for to trade...
    thanks a bunch
    -n8tivechick
    09-02-2000, 04:08 PM
  • WocusWoman
    Need advice on Jingle Lids!
    by WocusWoman
    Well, this is a special year for my family. My granny passed away last July. I, as the oldest grand-daughter was asked to make her burial dress, and it was beautiful. My cousin and I decided it would be the time for my 13 yr. old daughter to come out in a jingle dress, made from the left over bridal...
    03-27-2006, 03:40 PM
  • Miss_Nish
    Silver Creek Jingles
    by Miss_Nish
    For all ya pro jinglers out there...

I will be making my jingle dress this spring. I was given some lids a few years ago but I haven't used them yet. They are really pretty lids, too!! I rolled them all myself.. and I'd like to have a few more lids when I make my dress.

02-21-2003, 08:51 PM
  • Mick8akctig8ne
    Need new ideas.......
    by Mick8akctig8ne
    I'm working on some outfits to give to some young teen girls who want to dance fancy. I have their colours - and all the fabric....but I've been stumped lately...anybody with ideas where I can go to get design/motif ideas? These young girls are just coming back - they were lost mocs....and so I feel...
    03-19-2004, 11:46 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X