canadian jinglerz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadian jinglerz

Hey i wuz jus wonderin who ya'll think are some of the best canadian jingle dress dancerz, and not jus from out west from all over canada?????? i know theres sum real good jammers out there so lemme know who you like.
    PEACE AND MUCH LOVE

i don't know if this girl still dances but I use to love watching her dance: Claudia spicer (i think that is her last name)
    :Heart"If you love something, let it go; if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was!!!! *DMX* :Heart

:stooges: If you don't stand for something; you'll fall for anything! :stooges:

Comment

huh?

Claudia Spicer? Isn't she an older lady from Oklahoma that dances southern buckskin?
      :dontknow:

Comment

oh yeah!!! Maybe its adams, something like that man, i can't remember her last name!!!
        :Heart"If you love something, let it go; if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was!!!! *DMX* :Heart

:stooges: If you don't stand for something; you'll fall for anything! :stooges:

Comment

?

Comment

canadians

I like watching Rolanda Taylor, Lisa Roberts, Lisa Lavalee, Sophie Pheasant.........tons more............too many to name!!!!

Comment

I like to watch Gabby and Lisa Assinaboine
              and mah girl Cassandra Redsky (shes an awsome Traditional Jingle)
              NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

Fave jingler!

I would say that Adrian Smoke is my fave Canadian Jingle Dancer.
                Got percap?

Comment

Hellz yea,
                  Adrian Smoke is mah favorite Jingler..she dances hella good & i really like her dresses..they are pretty but not gaudy:Angel2

Comment

I dont wanna sound all duhhhh... but what do you mean by Gawdy? :Help

I just want to make sure I dont look all gawdy.......... (just playin it safe eh)

Comment

yup

Yup I would have to say I like Adrien's style too... I like her side-step
                      "I had promised to never dance in the white way if I didn't dance the Indian way first..."

Comment

okay GAUDY..what i mean by that is that sometimes the dresses have WAy to much applique, with all these neon colors and glitters--and sometimes it looks cute..but sometimes they over-do it.. you know Big ole' poufy sleeves..and mayun it just be lookin crazy..like star wars NDNz and stuff...lol

Comment

Oh Gawdy....LOL

Theres this one gurl who had a purple, teal and white dress. She's a snob face man, everyone calls her Campbell Soup Can cuz her cones are all massive....:Chatter

I dont know any canadian jinglerz..... :p
                          ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
                          ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
                          *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

Canadian Jinglers

Tasha Thompson
                            Lisa Lavalle
                            Karen Phesant
                            Adrian Smoke
                            Neebing White eye
                            For every no good woman there is a no good man...be careful

Comment

Oh good I dont think Im lookin that way......... at least I hope not :( lol Ill make sure when makin my next dress I dont do it that way or w/ huge azz jingles I dont wanna be known as either gaudy or campells ........... or else what if people start callin me
                              gaudy campell can or something

:Chatter

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X