Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• style of fan?

Hey!

I want to make a fan for my jingle dress.
    What should it look like?

Is it ok if I make it naturally formed like a wing or should it be straight?

Does it matter anyway?

Thx

Selina :)
    Join my FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/NatamBeadwork

Live each and every day of your life as though it would be your last!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sunktanka_sa77
    looking for help on making aloose fan
    by sunktanka_sa77
    please help i want to make a flat loose fan u the ones that jingle dress dancers carry? im making a fan for my cousin and i cant get the feathers to straighten enough soo please help!
    09-11-2010, 11:58 PM
  • Creewoman05
    Wing Fan Vs Tail Fan
    by Creewoman05
    I have a mature bald eagle wing fan, instead of a tail fan. Appropriate to use dancing southern cloth? Yay/Nay...
    05-17-2007, 09:34 PM
  • Privateer6
    Making a fan
    by Privateer6
    Ok folks what's the best way to make a fan? I got a whole wing, should I just cover the end with leather or pluck feather and place it in a fan blank, or make a blank to go around the bottom of the wing and go from there? Thanks
    02-25-2005, 07:36 PM
  • yishdioh
    what type of fan
    by yishdioh
    I was told by a very traditional Northern man that women should be using a flat fan to dance with and not a wing fan. He said using a wing fan would bring ridicule. I have seen both used around here and am confused. He brought it up to be helpful so I have no ill feelings toward him. I'm just curious...
    09-25-2001, 12:11 AM
  • wickedannabella
    Fans
    by wickedannabella
    I have a question about the fan. Is it mandatory for a jingle dancer to have a wing fan or can a regular fan do??
    07-01-2003, 08:12 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X