Jingle Dress Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jingle Dress Dreams

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum, I just wanted to ask all you Jingle Dress Dancer how many of you had a dream about your dress before you even danced or considered dancing the Jingle Dress Dance? I have had a dream about mine and I was wondering what everyone else was, I am not a dancer, yet, but I am starting to look into it, ever since I had my dream.

I to have had dreams, I would be dancing in my dress, and would only be dancing with one foot! The other foot woud not be working, so go figure:O

Comment

I didn't have a dream before I started working on my jingle dress.
      BUT I had one inbetween!
      After started working on the dress I was wondering how to decorate the upper front part of the dress. At that point I knew what the skirt should look like, but for the rest I had no ideas.
      Then I dreamt of what it should look like.
      :D
      Join my FB page:
      https://www.facebook.com/#!/NatamBeadwork

Live each and every day of your life as though it would be your last!

Comment

jingle dress dream

I never asked my grand daughter if she had a jingle dress dream, but the first time she saw a jingle dress, she wanted one. She doesn`t do any other catagory, just jingle. I and others have asked her if she would like to dance something else, and she always says "I love Jingle" Also, I always feel happy, serene, peaceful, while making a jingle outfit, so she at one time had nine outfits! I think it really is for healing, my mother and sister and myself were nurses, and maybe thats her way of healing.
        chemika

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X