Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another sad Ebay Auction. . .this one makes me angry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another sad Ebay Auction. . .this one makes me angry.

Now, I have seen a lot of Jingle dresses on ebay. . . . But, this one made me angry. . . . If your gonna sell this type of dress online. . .on an auction, I suggest NOT HAVING A MAN MODEL IN IT!!!!!

Here is the link . . .witness it for yourself

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...939604836&rd=1
    At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. . .

I looked, there goes breakfast! YUK...is NOTHING sacred?
    C

Comment

:NoNo wow what people stoop to..... that person should be :guns: :5: :Scared :explode: :Bomb

Comment

LMAO!!! WOOOOW. Now Yall know dat man iz shexxxxaaaaay! HELLA! LOLOL

In that one pic of the back I could almost hear him askin "does this make my butt look big?". wow. ROTFLMAO too much halloween candy.... :p
        SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Singing Otter

In that one pic of the back I could almost hear him askin "does this make my butt look big?". wow. ROTFLMAO too much halloween candy.... :p
          :Chatter :lol2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
          At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. . .

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!! :rofl2:
            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Comment

jingle dress on ebay???

I dont think its right to even put jingle dresses up for auction!! Thats just not right to me :NoNo
                ~*PowWows.com Princess 2006-2007*~

Comment

WTF????

That's a dude modeling it huh??

Geeeez.

Comment

for what it is worth I sent the jerk a message.
                    "The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of Seattle
                      for what it is worth I sent the jerk a message.

Was it "Dude!! You look wayyyy to comfortable in that!!"? :Tongue
                      "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

You, know, I wish I'd thought of that. What an excellent comment! Actually, I feel sorry for the guy, he doesn't look good as a man or a woman!
                        "The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan
                          Was it "Dude!! You look wayyyy to comfortable in that!!"? :Tongue

LOL...crazy.:D

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                          When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Hey Mato W, i love ur av pic, makes me smile every time i see it...lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                            When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Dayum..... I wonder if he was incarcerated at one time or another....he just looked to at ease in that dress....LMAO!
                              Kio-Manche
                              Oklahoma Proud!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X