Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another sad Ebay Auction. . .this one makes me angry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok That Is Just Sad..LOL..This Dude Must Really Think Hes Something

Comment

Eww... :Scared

For one..i wouldnt pay 100 bucks American (even if the Canadian dollar is at an "all-time recent" high).. and it looks almost too short for any one to wear..

And secondly..thats sad..almost a mockery of our culture..I'm offended cuz i mean you go around to pow wows and see all the care and respect that all the dancers have for their regalia...and then to see a guy modelling the dress..cmon now
      Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
      :

Comment

What were these people thinking? I mean put the dress on a hanger like everyone else. Now I have seen everything.

Comment

Who would want a man that is that skinny??!!. After all, that dress looks like it might fit my daugher as well.
          "Sometimes you have to take it back...
          ... a little of my old school with a little of your new."

http://myspace.com/haaka

Comment

ouch... and hten some...

You know, there have been times when i needed money I mean NEEDED MONEY and sold stuff on Ebay but! there is a line huh? I think although sending a message is darn good that a link to all our thoughts would be better then he could see en mass what we thought and be discouraged (cause he still has no bids) that this type of auction will get him nothing. and yoiur right he does look too comphy in that dress.
            ~Beth

Comment

LOL yall know das sexy :P Dress form of daisy dukes lol j/k
              SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

I've never seen a jingle mini skirt before. Where do they wear those? Just nasty!!

Comment

OMG that's crazy... there's a switch dance contest at this powwow next weekend.. I should let some guys know that they can find a dress on ebay!! LMAO :NoNo That ain't cool at all.. they could of at least got a native male model.. :lol2:

Comment

OMG!!! i have seen everything now..... lol. he does look too comfy and plus there are some stains on the dress... come on now
                    Why we dance.........
                    we dance to pray, we pray to heal, we heal to live, we live to dance!

Comment

to make it even better..... the seller couldnt deny that it isnt a guy because he has a beard.
                      Why we dance.........
                      we dance to pray, we pray to heal, we heal to live, we live to dance!

Comment

OMG! that is nutz
                        dOnT LeAvE tHe OnE u LoVe 4 ThE oNe U LIkE - bC tHe oNe YoU LiKE wIlL LeAVe U 4 tHe OnE tHeY lOvE :)

Comment

Maybe that guy wishes he had "Cones"

That guy needs to get a life, I sent a message to him to let him know of my disgust...you know I saw that on EBAY and I didn't look close enough because I didn't even give the dress a second look but I did notice the mini skirt thing going on. What a fruit cake. Good Eye Mandy

Comment

ROTFLMAO~ I can't believe that I actually saw a dude wearing a jingle dress, ~ Times have changed lol......
                            though no one can go back & make a brand new start, anyone can start from now & make a brand new end!

Comment

Uh!!!!

You know my daughter was surfing ebay the other day and saw it. She was looking on ebay for her sister for a jingle dress and screamed. She said mama, I thought you said men don't dancy jingle? I told her they don't. She asked me why this man was wearing a jingle dress and now my youngest daughter says she don't want to do jingle because she thinks its a man's dance. I finally talked with her and told her that it's crazy men and people out there that do crazy things like that. I too sent a message to them and gave them a piece of my mind. I just hope that my little girl understands and don't give up what she worked so hard for.

Comment

GRRRRR.

the item has been relisted
                                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3941504248

...and they wonder why we are protective of our culture?!

The dress is obviously used which means that it was most likely stolen and/or pawned...
                                If I'm not on pws.com, Im busy stacking Commods.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X