Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another sad Ebay Auction. . .this one makes me angry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holaayyy

Just plain wrong. lol...

Comment

Originally posted by citlali

The dress is obviously used which means that it was most likely stolen and/or pawned...
      I was thinking the same thing when I 1st saw it!! I thought that anyone in their right mind wouldent have a man model in such a sacred dress. And the fact that they relisted it. . . . didnt they get any of the messages we sent?
      At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. . .

Comment

fitting

Originally posted by Singing Otter
        LMAO!!! WOOOOW. Now Yall know dat man iz shexxxxaaaaay! HELLA! LOLOL

In that one pic of the back I could almost hear him askin "does this make my butt look big?". wow. ROTFLMAO too much halloween candy.... :p
        i was thinking when i saw this what does is say about him to be able to fit into a woman's dress.
        Bahnisiain

Comment

Hmmm.. ...
          I nearly fell outta muh chair when I saw dat one..
          and I totally agree he definately seems a bit to comfy in that dress... can we say Strike a pose?? LMAO

:NoNo:

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

That is a really funny picture...lol

Comment

looks like a mini jingle skirt

lmao....what a guy....
              ¤×wHÿ ÐîÐ ÝØÜ lêåVÊ mÉ¿ ×Whÿ ÐÏÐ ÿôù GÕ¿ ×MÃýßë §ÖmÊÐÅÿ ÏLL uÑÐ讧TªñÐ ßÜt ѺW ¡ ÐØñt kñºw-פ

~*LiL MizZ JiNgLe StyLeZ*~

JUSS SING ME A REAL SUHWEET ROUNDANCE SONG & IM URZ 4EVA BABE
              :24:

Comment

bead guy

that's the white guy that works at buffalo chips in billings,mt.. kool salesman till i seen that picture..
                You're a dangerously beautiful face, MATE!!!!!

Comment

oh muh gawd....ok so first off just having a dress like that......USED....who wore it in the first place?? LMAO

and secondly.....what a waste of copenhagen cones....they're rolled all nasty too LMAO

and then damn.....DUDE IS HOT! LMAO
                  ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by ogapahndn
                    I've never seen a jingle mini skirt before. Where do they wear those? Just nasty!!
                    actually ive seen a few where knees were showing.gawd lol that guy gots a nice butt though give him that much. i keed!
                    (¯`·._.·`*CeDaR RoSe*`·._.·´¯)

Comment

Dude looks like a lady!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! Thankx wrong on so many levels.... its to many to even write down!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! Ewwwww.....
                      Mitákuye oyásin
                      We are all related

Comment

Dude looks like a lady... P.S.

And he got NO BIDS!!!!!
                        Mitákuye oyásin
                        We are all related

Comment

oooooooofff!!! i found a ghostdance rattle on ebay last year. i raised so much hell that it was taken down. it was NOT returned ,but i made myself loud and clear,to the seller AND to ebay.its sad , but we have to police ebay and other auctions to be sure and protect our relics,and our tradish items.
                          hope everyone had a reflective N.D.O.M.

Comment

DAMN! he looks all to comforatble in that! and i mean, throwing the thing in about the stains, not a smart idea, it's not that great of a looking dress anyway, and i mean, atleast he's got pants on under it(or atleast that's how he looks) if he didn't(or doesn't) i'd(or I'll) be scurred for life! lol but most of all, i hope he wasn't the one dancing in it!
                            Walking Bear Singers u live, you love, you learn, then u sing
                            I once learned to sing, then, i knew how to sing, and now, i sing for life, let the great spirits hear my songs, and bless the less fortunate. Let the great Creator bless the ill and disabled, and give us all, the strength we once had to dance.

Comment

Last edited by Roobz; 09-20-2008, 08:44 PM.

Comment

he looks like he is in a tiff.....saying...why do I have to be the girl again....
                                sigpicWe spend a lifetime worrying about if we make a difference....Marines don't have that problem.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X