Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another sad Ebay Auction. . .this one makes me angry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• native_honey19
    replied
    i wonder if he actually thinks he looks sexy? it's kinda scary

Leave a comment:

• Lady Jingle 123
    replied
    It makes me sick

Leave a comment:

• ndn_thyme
    replied
    Natives gotta quit pawning there dance outfitz! Stay outta bingo or off da bottle! (yeah, yeah there's prolly some people who really need the money, make sure it's a legit reason, and not addictions!) It's disgusting to go into a pawn shop and see all that stuff in there. Thoze white guyz don't give a rip about our culture, & that white man wearing that jingle dress proves it!

Leave a comment:

• laqsilver
    replied
    Read The Complete Ad

Hey People,

Read The Complete Ad. It clearly shows that it is a Pawn Company. I Know everyone At Buffalo Chips And this pawn shop worker Is not one of them. Buffalo Chips has A lot of Pride And Respect For Native American Culture. So to prevent future ill feelings between anyone, please pass this on to others that may not read everything.

Thanks

Laqsilver
    Last edited by laqsilver; 12-15-2004, 02:53 PM. Reason: CAPS WERE STUCK HA HA HA

Leave a comment:

• baver_de_luxe
    replied
    They really looks like that?? haha

Leave a comment:

• baver_de_luxe
    replied
    So thats a wannabe...hmmm... :)

Leave a comment:

• Peacekeeper83
    replied
    he looks like he is in a tiff.....saying...why do I have to be the girl again....

Leave a comment:

• Ruby 2sday
    replied
    Last edited by Roobz; 09-20-2008, 08:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• iLuvPowWows
    replied
    DAMN! he looks all to comforatble in that! and i mean, throwing the thing in about the stains, not a smart idea, it's not that great of a looking dress anyway, and i mean, atleast he's got pants on under it(or atleast that's how he looks) if he didn't(or doesn't) i'd(or I'll) be scurred for life! lol but most of all, i hope he wasn't the one dancing in it!

Leave a comment:

• ghostie
    replied
    oooooooofff!!! i found a ghostdance rattle on ebay last year. i raised so much hell that it was taken down. it was NOT returned ,but i made myself loud and clear,to the seller AND to ebay.its sad , but we have to police ebay and other auctions to be sure and protect our relics,and our tradish items.
    hope everyone had a reflective N.D.O.M.

Leave a comment:

• siouxper_lady
    replied
    Dude looks like a lady... P.S.

And he got NO BIDS!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• siouxper_lady
    replied
    Dude looks like a lady!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! Thankx wrong on so many levels.... its to many to even write down!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! Ewwwww.....

Leave a comment:

• this1ndnchic
    replied
    Originally posted by ogapahndn
    I've never seen a jingle mini skirt before. Where do they wear those? Just nasty!!
    actually ive seen a few where knees were showing.gawd lol that guy gots a nice butt though give him that much. i keed!

Leave a comment:

• ~*~ShanLyn~*~
    replied
    oh muh gawd....ok so first off just having a dress like that......USED....who wore it in the first place?? LMAO

and secondly.....what a waste of copenhagen cones....they're rolled all nasty too LMAO

and then damn.....DUDE IS HOT! LMAO

Leave a comment:

• jackback
    replied
    bead guy

that's the white guy that works at buffalo chips in billings,mt.. kool salesman till i seen that picture..

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X