X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chahtaprincess
    replied
    jingle teacher

hey i dance cloth but i would love to learn to dance jingle.. is there any way that you could maybe teach me or help me find someone that would... my email is [email protected]
    please help me i live in sarasota, florida and i really don't know any ndn's that live here... please help
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• ndnhottie79
    replied
    Picking your brain:

I was just curious, is there a gerneral size used for jingle dress purses, I mean, you wouldn't want to be out there dancing with a tradish style bag, it would be way too big.
    So could you give me basic general measurements for the purse?
    Like Child size, toddler size, teen, adult etc.
    Also, I do my bags flat style, I am a tradish dancer, is it ok to use this style too for jingle bags? As far as closures, do you do zippers, snaps, or velcro?
    Thanks in advance for any info.

Leave a comment:

• AnishinabeIkwe
    replied
    The jinlge dresses vary in how a person wants them done. The one that I made I would sell for about $350.00. If you need to see pics, give me an email and Ill get them to you.

Andrea

Leave a comment:

• n8tivechick
    replied
    hi.. do you have any pics or prices for your work?
    -Kelli

Leave a comment:

• AnishinabeIkwe
    started a topic Jingle Dress Outfits

Jingle Dress Outfits

Boozhoo! my name is Andrea. I want to let the jingle dress dancers know that I make and sell jingle dress oufits. They is not really any fancy work to them but they are still beautiful. They come with leggans, hair ties, a scarf, and a purse. If you are interested, give me a buzz. My email address is [email protected]

Mii-gwetch
    Andrea

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X