Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking a favor from my sisters....

Ladies,

I humbly ask a favor. I ask that you please pray. My sister lost her husband of almost 30 years today. When you dance and pray, please keep her in your thoughts. It broke my heart to hear her voice so filled with sorrow. She found him after coming home from work. He passed away earlier in the day....we're not sure of the cause but it seems to be asthma or seizure related. When I spoke to her, he was still at the house, they hadn't picked him up yet... Their daughter was supposed to be married in two weeks. My heart is so heavy. I turn to my extended family for prayer. Please pray for us.

Thank you.
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Oh ..I cried when i read this..it hurts so much when someone you see everyday and love dies..I wish her family and yours the best..and I will go pray for your family right now..I hope you guys can be strong, I know how hard it is to lose a loved one, but not how hard it is to lose a spouse..today is my parents 29 anniversary..so i wish you all many good blessings..
    Duma-uppa duma-vahn zah numee shoondahye..
    Last edited by woggs; 03-04-2005, 02:41 AM.
    Nuwa-nu!!..Look at the Yummy Yaha's!!mmmm..mmm Real injun food!!
    Agai-Dika from the great state of potatoes (Lemhi Shoshone-Bannock). So Don't panic, I'm Bannock. P.S. heres my quote: uncle Gary Abrahamson "Don't sweat the petty things, Pet the sweat things!"
    :character:merrychri:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes :eyelashes:
    eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes: eyelashes:
    eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this! I too share the pain and empathize with you, on losing a family member. Take care and keep well *huuuggggggggssssssss*

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
        My thoughts are with your family.
        ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Im saddened to hear of this,i will keep your family in my prayers.Losing one you love is hard,i kno from experience,only time will heal the wound.Pray always and smile as well.

Comment

Much Love!!!

IM VERY SORRY 2 HEAR ABOUT THIS I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL STAY STRONG...MUCH LOVE TO YOU GUYS I HOPE YOU ALL WILL BE ABLE TO PULL THROUGH...

Comment

I sorry hear ,
              i well pray for your family,

Comment

I will keep you and your family in my prayers and heart when I'm dancing. Just keep up the faith and stay strong!!!

Comment

Your family will be in my thoughts.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X